Saturday, November 15, 2008

"Plagiarism free"



Talk about an irony-deficiency!

I found the above (I won't link to it) via a Google Alert. Google Alerts are sometimes good "for to" learning.

comments: 6

Geo-B said...

"For to earning you high scores," it sounds like a safe bet. What could go wrong?

I don't even remember what score I got on my dissertation.

Slywy said...

Why are work and earning your credentials anathema?

Anonymous said...

I love it when people who clearly have no idea what they're talking about use the word "academicians."

Elaine Fine said...

". . . writing services that can supply you with plagiarism free dissertation."

Do you think that they charge extra for hyphens and articles? Or maybe where they come from "dissertation" is one of those words like moose, that can be either singular or plural.

macon d said...

Speaking of moose, I'd sure hate to be one in Alaska right now.

You know . . . now that Sarah Palin's been sent back there. In a huff, no doubt.

Okay, I promise I won't steal from David Letterman anymore.

PMerchant said...

Of course, if the tutor (me) has enough visits from the student, even if they are only short ones, I can be sure that the Dissertation that I read to mark is not plagiarised. Well, Nearly. I beat it into them enough.

P. Merchant, Bournemouth University