Friday, June 11, 2010

Domestic comedy

“Every year, I get closer to being Aunt Bee’s age.”

Related reading
All “domestic comedy” posts

comments: 6

Elaine Fine said...

And her stature.

Geo-B said...

I was going to add, and hopefully not her shape but I see I've been beaten to the punch. Last week I was following a Chicago bus with a large photo of Aunt Bee on the back. Twenty years after Frances Bavier's demise, she's decorating buses--it gives you pause.

Michael Leddy said...

Elaine, in my eyes you are a women’s professional basketball player.

Michael Leddy said...

George, I saw your comment only after adding mine. Now I’m thinking of Aunt Bee as one of the Sirens. Follow that Bee!

Elaine Fine said...

Love truly is blind . . . (watch out for that bus!)

Elaine said...

Tee hee!