Thursday, July 14, 2005

5,000

I just realized that in the past day or so, this blog received its 5,000th visitor. Thanks, readers.

comments: 2

Crritic! said...

A great achievement, certainly.

I have a question, though. As one new to the blog-sphere, how on earth did you get the word out so widely? I imagine as a teacher, you have a ready audience.

I really am interested how these things work.

Michael Leddy said...

I started my blog with my students in mind, but most visitors are from someplace other than a classroom (or my classroom). Some posts I've written have been picked up elsewhere (43 Folders, Journalisimo, Moleskinerie); they've brought a lot of visitors. Many visits are the result of Google searches. I know a few regular readers, but there are others who are a mystery to me. I'd like to know how these things work too. : )