Friday, July 18, 2014

The handwriting is on the wall


[Somewhere in Illinois. Photograph by Michael Leddy.]

Who says cursive is dead?

Related reading
All OCA handwriting posts (Pinboard)

[I like the peace sign. A crazy idea, peace, I know.]

comments: 5

Fresca said...

Ah, good, the captcha is back to being house numbers again, after yesterday's ad.
I'd thought that might be the writing on the wall this title referred to.

Crazy peace. Bring it on.

Michael Leddy said...

I didn’t know I had them too. Good ol’ Google. I want to look into it.

Michael Leddy said...

I can’t find anything about it, not even on Twitter. Whatever became of the blogosphere? Did no one else notice? Does no one else care?

Fresca said...

Darn, I was hoping that you would track the story down. The blogosphere is a little sluggish, eh?
WE NEED MARK TRAIL!

Anyway, it's still house numbers today.

Liv Pooleside said...

I knew a "Psycho". If you had visited Key West in the oughts you may have seen him busking for smokes and dope. He was the guy with all the facial hair shaved off on one side.

The crazy angle kept the hostiles away. He was a sweet guy and a wonderful songwriter and performer, but drug use ended his career prematurely. I can believe that one of his friends would leave a tag for him somewhere half way across the country.