Saturday, June 6, 2015

Happy together



My turtles, like my people, have left my office for a new home. They’re living on the shelf of a Levenger study carrel. They think they’re in a library. Shh.

[This post is for Fresca, seeing as how she asked. The turtles were a gift from Elaine.]

comments: 6

The Crow said...

Would you show us the pen carrel? I don't know what that is.

Michael Leddy said...

It’s too overloaded with books and file folders to pose for a photograph, but it looks more or less like this. We bought two from Levenger years ago for our children, back when Levenger was selling much more furniture.

Elaine said...

Oh, I love them! I got one for our son, Nathaniel, as part of an ongoing 'turtle sequence' (long story).....but our carrels were Sauger kits...
Nathaniel was beside himself lest Don put them together whilst he was at school. "Don't let Dad TOUCH these until I'm home!" he urged. They were waiting....
And the turtle sequence continues--we're about at Year12 now....Every occasion calls for some kind of turtle item. Starting to get hard to find new items! (Suggestions welcome. Identities protected.)

Michael Leddy said...

The only suggestion I can make would be these turtles. They’re from Tom’s Toys in Great Barrington, Massachusetts. Maybe these little critters can still be found in the wild — in other words, in the store.

Fresca said...

My little animals send greetings to your little animals.

Michael Leddy said...

Ave atque vale!