Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dr. Bronner, productivity guru

We haven't had a bottle of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap in the house for many years, but reading about "hyperbolic Bronnerianism" in label design brought me to a scan of the label for 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Soap. I was surprised that the first bit of text to catch my attention was this bit of productivity messaging:



Imagine if Dr. Bronner had teamed up with David Allen: ALL- ONE! GETTING-THINGS-DONE!

[Update: We now have a bottle of Dr. Bronner's in the house.]

comments: 2

Slywy said...

I love the baby soap, even though my skin hasn't seen babyhood in, well, a few years.

http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/OBBA05/BabyMildOrganicBarSoap.htm

P.S. "pellwom" seems like it should be a word.

Michael Leddy said...

That's what we bought -- the only one without a ghastly fragrance.

There's a Pellworm. Who knew!