Monday, December 13, 2004

Misspellings

But.

Penes.

Misspellings seen on the walls of the men's rooms in a university building.

(Now it's back to grading.)

comments: 2

houndswimming said...

I have just hopped through two websites to your own, and was delighted to see the "mispellings" post. Also, thanks for the quesidilla recipe. May I suggest frying a small amount of cheese on the _outside_ of your tortilla just before completion? Yesterday I was eating and reading near a main drag here in Austin. I saw a t-shirt that I was dying to show someone, but I was alone. Now I can tell you. It was a hot-pink, brash, tight t-shirt, engineered to be looked-at. The front blared, in black size 200 font: "That's HOT" The back? "YOUR NOT".

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks for reading, houndswimming. I'm happy that you found your way here. Come back any time!

Your quesadilla suggestion sounds good. I'm vegan now, so I'll have to just imagine it. : )

I would love to see that shirt. "That's hot" is Paris Hilton's catchphrase, isn't it? Could the back of the shirt be a joke on her presumed spelling ability? Nah, I don't really think so either.