Friday, March 20, 2020

Poor Dr. Fauci

When I saw this moment, I knew what was missing. This version is the best I’ve found.


[And just a thought: when someone makes a movie of this shitshow of a presidency, Jeff Garlin would make an excellent Mike Pompeo.]

comments: 5

Daughter Number Three said...

Was this before or after Cheeto finally said a white male reporter had asked a "nasty" question?

Michael Leddy said...

I think this moment was later, but I’m not sure. I watched some of it in real time and then watched clips from Aaron Rupar’s Twitter. My sense of chronology is addled.

Anonymous said...

Just a thought-but why aren't they practicing social distancing?

That subliminal message would say more than all of the ads now on tv from the CDC.

Kirsten

Michael Leddy said...

It’s surreal. I notice the moments when people touch their noses before adjusting the (shared) microphone. Fauci himself did that recently. Yesterday, I think.

Fresca said...

I am looking forward to that movie!

(And I think I already commented along the lines of looking forward to the "Hidden Brain" podcast reviewing human behavior during This Virus Thing.)