Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Hair and what to do with it

Sooner or later, people are gonna need haircuts. George Bodmer’s Oscar’s Day made the think of recommending the Remington ShortCut Pro Self-Haircut Kit to anyone without a lot on top. It’s the perfect tool for giving yourself a uniformly short haircut. But it’s sold out at the manufacturer’s website and Amazon.

*

Later this same morning: Elaine has reminded me that she said last week that these gadgets would become hard to find.

comments: 4

Elaine Fine said...

I told you last week that those haircutting devices would be the next thing that people would be buying to the point where they would be hard to find.

Michael Leddy said...

I have to admit that I don’t remember your saying that. But I believe you.

Zhoen said...

I shave Dylan’s head. I trimmed my hair yesterday.

Michael Leddy said...

I’ve offered Elaine my salon skills, such as they are. I suspect at some point they’ll be needed.