Friday, December 6, 2019

Wuthering Heights, tonight

I saw the TCM listing: Wuthering Heights. From 1958? The New Yorker explains: it’s a version made for television, with Richard Burton and Rosemary Harris, lost and now found. It airs tonight on TCM, 8:00 Eastern.

comments: 7

Fresca said...

I want to see the Hallmark movie version. [smothered laughter]

Michael Leddy said...

That makes me want want to devise a suitably Hallmarkian plot.

Fresca said...

"Lassie on the Moors" ? :)

Michael Leddy said...

I came up with this:

Return to Whispering Heights. Catherine (Candace Cameron Bure) returns to her childhood home in Whispering Heights, in search of Heathcliff (Tim Rozon), the mysterious young man whose love she lost many years before.

Michael Leddy said...

I chose a Hallmark female lead whose name I know and a random Hallmark male lead whose been in at least one film with her.

Fresca said...

LOL. I would tune in!

Michael Leddy said...

So would I. The real thing was quite good too.