Monday, September 23, 2019

Meet Dr. Camel


[Mark Trail, September 23, 2019.]

I am avoiding all jokes about doctors and Camels. This Dr. Camel is a cryptozoologist, searching for proof that Yetis exist. My interest is in his handshake, which suggests to me that Dr. Camel might be something of a crypto-creature himself. Do you see the problem?


[Mark Trail, revised by me, September 23, 2019.]

Note to colorist: Proofread. Avoid carless errors.

I improved Mark Trail’s sleeve with the free Mac app Seashore. I added a left margin to make this moment look like a panel unto itself.

Related reading
All OCA Mark Trail posts (Pinboard)

[Carless is on purpose, a joke I used to add to pages describing essay assignments.]

comments: 2

Sean said...

Beware the three-armed man!

Michael Leddy said...

Yeti might be a good guy.