Sunday, November 20, 2016

“Brr-r”


[Nancy , November 18, 1949.]

Nancy is right.

Related reading
All OCA Nancy posts (Pinboard)

comments: 4

Pete said...

Indeed. I spent much of the quiet afternoon (my wife upstairs doing school work, my daughter away working on the school play) reading Ursula K. Le Guin's The Lathe of Heaven. Good book. It started sluggishly, and I almost invoked the 50 Page Rule and gave it up, but I kept on. Plenty to think about in there.

Michael Leddy said...

I’m about to start Stefan Zweig’s Journey into the Past. Good reading to us all.

Slywy said...

I went to Chesterton for a Save the Tunes concert, spent the night at Riley's Railhouse, and explored the Westchester Township History Museum and the OGara and Wilson. Too windy for much outdoor exploration. Yesterday, though — Settlers Day and the trail at the Sand Ridge Nature Center. No wind = not cold.

Michael Leddy said...

It was 72 a couple of days ago, then a big drop.

Chesterton sounds like a lot of fun!