Friday, October 21, 2016

#TrumpBookReport

Any resemblance to actual #TrumpBookReport tweets is purely coincidental. These are my fake tweets:

Such bad generals- whatever happened to the element of surprise? Oh wait- it wasn't invented yet.

*

And btw- I was AGAINST the war in Troy.

*

10 yrs to get home? I don't think so. Look at a map!

*

Illegal immigration, a very old problem. We must build a wall.

*

And btw- NO ONE had more respect for women than Aenus. Didoh- WAY too attached.

*

Like the week I spent talking about Miss Universe, it's not coming back. It's a stupid search. LOSER!
Related reading
All OCA Homer, Virgil, Proust posts (Pinboard)

[It’s too easy, so I’ve stopped with six. I’ve followed Donald Trump’s habit of using dumb quotation marks (here, apostrophes). And in Trump fashion, a hyphen followed by a space substitutes for a dash. How would Donald Trump spell Aeneas and Dido ? Your guess is as good as mine.]

comments: 2

Frex said...

LOVE THESE!
--Fresca

Michael Leddy said...

THANK YOU! :)