Monday, December 21, 2015

A 2016 calendar


[Nancy , December 10, 1955.]

There’s a new calendar from me, too, offered free of charge as a PDF (via Dropbox). It’s three months per page, in black and red Gill Sans Bold. I started making this kind of calendar in 2009, just to see if I could do it. (My inspiration was the Field Notes Calendar: I could not bring myself to spring for three or four of them.) Year by year, getting things right became easier. Now it’s a breeze.

The 2016 calendar contains the elusive “February 29.” Even with an extra day, the calendar comes in at only 34 KB. Stapler, hole punch, thumbtack, hammer, string, nail, wall not included.


[“End of the line, February! You’re through!”]

And while I’m thinking about the means by which I’m making this calendar available: if anyone can use a Dropbox referral code, this one’s mine. It brings extra free storage for any new user and for me.

comments: 2

The Crow said...

Thank you, Michael! This is better than (though similar to) the calendars we used to hang at the post office and wherever I was stationed in the Navy. (Those were standard issue FedGov quarterly calendars: functional, but lacking artistic polish.)

Michael Leddy said...

I think I’m blushing. Thanks, Martha!