Sunday, August 2, 2015

On hiatus

Sad and sudden news: after a massive stroke, my dad is nearing the end of his life. Orange Crate Art is on hiatus.

I know that many readers will want to leave their good wishes in the comments. I won’t be keeping up with comments, so I would ask that you send good thoughts instead. They’ll get here. Thanks.

My dad made his most recent appearance in these pages this past Monday, on his eighty-seventh birthday, with a joke in the traditional manner.

comments: 4

The Crow said...

(0) (a stone, a`la Zhoen)

Berit said...

Every time I see awesome tile work here in North NJ/NYC, I think of you and your Father. My best wishes and thoughts are with you both and family as well.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that, you and your father are in my thoughts.

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks, everyone, for your kindness.