Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Still life


[Click for a larger view.]

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn’t belong.

This post is an example of what Elaine and I call “making our own fun.”

A related post
The Arancia Technique

comments: 4

Zhoen said...

This gun is not a gun. This apple is not an apple.

- John Le Carre, Single & Single.

The Crow said...

I have an egg shaped timer that would fool almost anyone - unless the numbers were visible.

(I loved watching Sesame Street with my daughter when she was a toddler - then long after she stopped watching it. And The Electric Company!)

Fresca said...

My thought was, "grenade."
What ominous world do I live in?
(Hm. This one, I guess.)

Michael Leddy said...

Yikes! We keep our grenades with the eggs.