Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 calendar

Since December 2009 I’ve been making a dowdy-looking calendar for the new year. I’ve made these calendars in what I am guessing must be a primitive way, using tables in the Mac app Pages, three months per page, in licorice (black) and cayenne (dark red). Each year I’ve gotten a bit better at bringing off a glitch-free production.

If you’d like a 2015 calendar for yourself or for a loved one, or even for a random acquaintance, it’s available as a PDF from this link. Paper not included. Staples and punched hole also not included. Supplies may be limited. Order today!

And if anyone would like a Dropbox referral code, here’s mine. More Dropbox for you, more Dropbox for me. Like the calendar — free.

comments: 2

Fresca said...

Thanks! I printed a copy of your attractive calendar. I like its solidity.
Happy New Year!

Michael Leddy said...

You’re welcome, Fresca. And Happy New Year!

I thought of a way to make the year-month-year lines look a little bit better. If it works, I’ll let you know.