Monday, July 7, 2014

Star Trek paper and pencils

At l’astronave, Fresca has a wonderful post on ancient writing technology in an episode of Star Trek. Fresca’s invented dialogue is laugh-out-loud funny, even if (like me) you know next to nothing about Star Trek. And there are Dixon Ticonderogas to be seen. Go, enjoy.

comments: 2

The Arthurian said...

Pssst: Never admit you "know next to nothing about Star Trek"!

I watched the original series, but didn't get into Next Gen, when they were new. But I had the great fortune one day to walk past my son's doorway just as the magnificent blue wormhole blossomed in the opening credits of Deep Space 9. I think I never missed an episode after that.

The quotes page at l’astronave has some great stuff, too, I see.

Michael Leddy said...

But I cannot tell a lie. At least not here. And I wanted to make clear that a non-fan would do well to click through too. In other words, I had my reasons. :)