Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mark Trail revised


[Mark Trail revised, April 30, 2014.]

Look at Mark.

Related reading
All OCA Mark Trail posts (Pinboard)

[If you don’t read music, go here and here.]

comments: 8

Slywy said...

I see a 12-step program in your future, although I realize you can quit any time you want.

Michael Leddy said...

I’m going to do Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. After that, barring occasional relapses, I will be leaving Mark in James Allen’s capable hands.

The Crow said...

Oh, I wish you wouldn't stop! These are just too good to give up.

(I had such a crush on Johnny Mathis when I was 16 - and 50 years later, his voice still has that same effect.)

Michael Leddy said...

He’s a great singer.

I think these Mark Trail variations are best when they’re intuitive. Yesterday's and today’s were tough. Let me see.

Slywy said...

Is no one going to say, "Play 'Misty' for me"???

Michael Leddy said...

Someone just did. :)

Anonymous said...

Odd, the first line of the lyric is "Look at me." Is that why the bear is looking back, cause it knows the song?

Michael Leddy said...

Of course. He is a dancing and singing bear, specializing in popular standards. :)