Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mark Trail revised

[Mark Trail revised, April 26, 2014.]

It’s now three days straight. But I’m not planning to make a habit of it. Not. I can stop at any time.

Related reading
All OCA Mark Trail posts (Pinboard)

[Context here.]

comments: 5

The Crow said...

Oh, please don't stop! No, no! Don't stop!

(Seriously, don't stop. These are great fun to read, and provide a window into your intellect, your humor, your charm. Thank you.)

Michael Leddy said...

Well, thanks! I’ll do more.

JuliaR said...

It took me a while to find updog in Sanskrit. I guess it is similar to what you have revised, but I don't do well with other alphabets, unless I have more time on my hands.
Fun stuff however!

Diane Schirf said...

Oh, now I'm too stupid to understand Mark Trail!

Michael Leddy said...

See the link at the bottom of the post. I wasn’t trying to put one over on anyone. :)