Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mark Trail revised


[Mark Trail revised, April 26, 2014.]

It’s now three days straight. But I’m not planning to make a habit of it. Not. I can stop at any time.

Related reading
All OCA Mark Trail posts (Pinboard)

[Context here.]

comments: 5

The Crow said...

Oh, please don't stop! No, no! Don't stop!

(Seriously, don't stop. These are great fun to read, and provide a window into your intellect, your humor, your charm. Thank you.)

Michael Leddy said...

Well, thanks! I’ll do more.

JuliaR said...

It took me a while to find updog in Sanskrit. I guess it is similar to what you have revised, but I don't do well with other alphabets, unless I have more time on my hands. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urdhvamukhasvanasana
Fun stuff however!

Slywy said...

Oh, now I'm too stupid to understand Mark Trail!

Michael Leddy said...

See the link at the bottom of the post. I wasn’t trying to put one over on anyone. :)