Friday, April 25, 2014

Mark Trail revised


[Mark Trail revised, April 25, 2014.]

I don’t plan to make a habit of revising Mark Trail strips, but then no one plans to acquire a habit.

Related reading
All OCA Mark Trail posts (Pinboard)

[Context, if it’s not obvious, here.]

comments: 4

Stefan said...

That's delightful, Michael. But I'm surprised that you didn't go with WCW. (Although in the time it's taken me to type this, I've realized that there is no line in "Landscape" that works as well as the one you choose. And now I'm enjoying the possibility that you did think of Williams first but quickly saw that Auden was the better fit.)

Michael Leddy said...

No, just the Auden line, Stefan. It hit me in a flash, and I laughed and never looked back. I’m happy that you enjoyed it.

Fresca said...

Score!
Maybe you *should* plan to make a habit of revising Mark Trail.

Michael Leddy said...

Well, I revised today’s strip after reading your comment. I felt that I had no choice. :)