Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Domestic comedy

In a parking lot:

“If you’re looking for hinterlands, those are more hinter.”

Related reading
All domestic comedy posts (via Pinboard)

[Me, I like to park in the hinterlands. Elaine, she understands.]

comments: 3

Elaine said...

Tee hee. The DHubby thinks I overdo things, but I loathe driving closer to the store and dealing with the slow traffic, people waiting for a spot to open up, etc. If I park far out, I get into a space at once, poised for a quick getaway after shopping!

Michael Leddy said...

I probably should’ve written that (my) Elaine tolerates it. My choice of the word “understands” might have been wishful thinking. Why is it so difficult to make people see that you know best? :)

Elaine said...

Artists are so often misunderstood!