Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Andrew Sullivan on Barack Obama

The cover story from Newsweek:

If I sound biased, that’s because I am. Biased toward the actual record, not the spin; biased toward a president who has conducted himself with grace and calm under incredible pressure, who has had to manage crises not seen since the Second World War and the Depression, and who as yet has not had a single significant scandal to his name.

How Obama’s Long Game Will Outsmart His Critics (Newsweek)
[I’d like to link to the single-page version, but it’s pretty unreadable. By design?]

comments: 2

Elaine said...

I would like to think people will wake up and realize what shape we'd be in if we'd had Bush at the helm...or John McCain. I'm SO worried about the election...

Michael Leddy said...

I think the Republican contenders are doing a great job helping Obama get re-elected.