Tuesday, July 19, 2011

There’s something about Rupert

There’s something about Rupert. He reminds me of someone. Who could it be? I just can’t imagine. I’ll just have to knock on Mister Noggin. Could it be . . . could it be . . . Satan?

Elaine noticed it, but she didn’t want Satan Murdoch on her blog, so I’m posting here. The devil made me do it.

6:53 p.m.: Oh gosh, people everywhere have noticed it. There is nothing new under the sun. Or there was something new under the sun, and people everywhere noticed it, and once again there is nothing new under the sun.

A related post
Murdoch’s issues

[With apologies to Dana Carvey, the Church Lady, Geraldine, and Flip Wilson.]

comments: 8

Sean said...

Sir John Gielgud, circa "Arthur", maybe? Esp. the scene in the hospital, when he's wearing glasses.

Ben said...

Under "The Sun," perhaps?

Michael Leddy said...

Yes, he does resemble Gielgud, minus the horns.

Ben, that was a hell of a pun.

Anonymous said...

Alan Greenspan?

Elaine said...

I thought he looked a little like Joe Lieberman without the hair....or Elmer Fudd?

Michael Leddy said...

Look at those horns, people. Could it be . . . Could it be . . . Satan?

Michael Leddy said...

I’ve added the punchline to the post. Maybe the resemblance is not as obvious as I think it is.

Elaine said...

Honestly, I guess I'm just not observant; my brain edited out the background guy. Sorry to make you state the (supposedly) obvious!