Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Collecting P.S. 202

Martin Raskin collects P.S. 202, East New York, Brooklyn. His collection is the subject of a New York Times article and slideshow.

comments: 3

Anonymous said...

How do I contact Martin Raskin? I've got a set of Czechoslovak porcelain canister jars that's just taking up space in my closet. I'd love to donate the set to him. And I'd love to see his public school doorknob collection, which looks like the ones I remember from my own elementary school, P.S. 177.

Michael Leddy said...

Bettina, I retyped your comment to omit your e-mail address (which you probably don’t want in readable form for spambots to catch).

I would suggest sending your offer to the writer of the article. Follow the link on his name in the Times article to send an e-mail. Good luck.

Michael Leddy said...

Bettina, Martin Raskin would like to get in touch with you. Please e-mail me for further information: my e-mail address is in the sidebar to the right, under my photograph.