Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Frank would not approve

I did it my way.

I had my way.

I have never had a way.

No way.

No way.
[More fun with Translation Party.]

comments: 2

Matthew Schmeer said...

You are not a unique precious snowflake.

You are precious in the snow crystal is unique.

You are unique and valuable in the crystal of snow.

You are precious in the snow crystal creative.

You are creative in the crystal of the rare snow.

--
I love how it turned a negative into a positive. But if I put a comma in between "unique" and "precious" the real fun begins.

Elaine Fine said...

you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around

If the port is trite, and myself around you

If the port is around you and me is corny

If the port is around you, I hokiness

If the port is around you, hokiness

If the port is about hokiness

If the port is hokiness