Friday, July 31, 2009

Understocked

From xkcd: “Actually, it seems we’re out of beer.”

comments: 2

Mich said...

Nick DeMaio is my great uncle. His sister is my grandmother. How I stumbled upon this link is a long story but I actually have the original Ram newspaper article about Nick written in the 80's. I also went to Fordham and Nick was well known to many of the students. In fact, I was a minor celebrity because of the connection. There are many family stories about the speakeasy days, including how they delivered their wares using the false bottom of my dad’s baby coach ( very large in those days).

Michael Leddy said...

Mich, I’m glad that you found your way to this post. If you could share a copy of the Ram article, I’d be really grateful. My e-mail address is in the blog sidebar, under the photograph.