Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mozy offer

Mozy, the wonderful online backup service, is offering users twice the usual bonus space with every referral.

If you'd like to try Mozy, with a free 2GB account or a larger paying account, e-mail me (my address is in the sidebar, under the photograph), and I'll send you my referral code, which will give each of us another 512MB for free. After November 30, the bonus reverts to 256MB.

My only connection to Mozy is as a happy user. I'm deeply impressed by the company's tech support, and I like its sense of humor.

comments: 2

Geo-B said...

If one has time Machine on Leopard, would you need this?

Michael Leddy said...

George, the advantage of Mozy is that it's "off-site," as they say. So if anything should happen to your computer, your stuff is still safe elsewhere.